Write a review
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 2 tablespoons of coconut, avocado, or grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup of yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of cultured or organic butter
- 1-2 cups of fresh vegetables, chopped (such as tomatoes, mushrooms, kale or spinach, asparagus, zucchini or any of your choosing)
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- Either grate the raw cauliflower on a grater or rice it in a food processor until the cauliflower is pebble like. Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion and vegetables for about 3-5 minutes. Add the riced cauliflower and stir frequently. Add the butter and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Optional: Can add a protein such as lentils or beans.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/