Crispy Artichoke Hearts with Horseradish Aioli
Write a review
- 1 tbsp horseradish (ground or sauce)
- 2 tbsp hain GK mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
Crispy Artichoke Hearts
- 3 cups frozen artichoke hearts (1-12 ounce bag)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients for Horseradish Aioli and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut open the bag of frozen artichoke hearts; drizzle in olive oil and lemon juice, shake to coat hearts well. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and black pepper, tossing again to mix.
- Arrange seasoned artichoke hearts in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake in the middle of the oven at 425 for 25 minutes, stirring several times during baking, until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven; hearts will crisp up further as they cool. Transfer to a plate and serve with chilled horseradish aioli as a dip.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/