- 1 cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and strained
- 8 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Blend all cheesecake ingredients until completely smooth in a blender. Divide the mixture between 12-14 mini muffin molds
- Press a raspberry into the top of each cake. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Pop them out of the mold and enjoy. Keep leftovers frozen.