Category: Side Dishes
- 1-2 heads of cauliflower
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup of cilantro
- salt to taste
- Cut 1-2 heads of cauliflower and place it in a big bowl
- Chop 3-4 garlic cloves and put it in the bowl
- Pour some olive oil in the bowl until the cauliflower is lightly covered but do not over pour! There should be no oil in the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt if desired.
- Place the mixture on a cookie sheet and place in a pre-heated oven at about 400 degrees.
- Cook until the bottom of the pieces are brown and turn (about every 15-20 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and place in a bowl. Mix with chopped up cilantro and add a touch of salt.