Almond Butter Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar granules
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips/chunks (unsweetened and dairy-free, Gnosis would work) OR raw cacao nibs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut nectar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chunks/chips.
- In a second bowl, combine the coconut oil, non-dairy milk and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Roll batter into roughly 16 balls, place on a greased (with coconut oil) baking sheet and push them down into flat discs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cookies completely cool on the pan.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/