Creamy Piña Colada Pops
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups of frozen pineapple
- 1 ½ cups of frozen mango
- 1 ½ cups of almond milk
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar (optional)
- Fill your blender with the frozen fruit first and then add the orange juice, almond milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and agave.
- Blend to the smoothie setting for about 20-30 seconds until fairly thin.
- Poor into smoothie molds and freeze for about 5 hours.
- This recipe yields about 12 smoothies. Enjoy!
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/