Ginger Salad Dressing
Tasty ginger dressing - great to toss in salads and dip fresh veggies.
Write a review
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 10 raw cashews
- 1 inch fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 tbs Braggs amino acid
- 8-10 mandarin orange pieces
- Place all ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour over your favorite salad or dip fresh veggies
- Tasty ginger dressing - great to toss in salads and dip fresh veggies.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/