Write a review
- 1 large eggplant (can use Japanese eggplants if making them as hors d’oeuvres)
- Pesto sauce from my website
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cut eggplant rounds to ½” slices with skin on
- Brush lightly with olive oil and grill both sides until they are soft but not falling apart.
- Place a tablespoon of room temperature or slightly heated pesto sauce on each eggplant round.
- Cut cherry tomato in half and place on top of the pesto.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/