Garlic Rosemary White Bean Dip
Write a review
- 3 cups cooked white beans (cannelini, navy or great northern)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare or sea salt
- reserved bean cooking liquid as needed
- Place all ingredients, except bean cooking liquid, into a food processor fitted with the "s" blade. Process until very smooth and creamy adding bean cooking liquid as necessary to reach desired consistency (start by adding a tablespoon or so at a time).
- Chill until ready to serve. The flavors become more pronounced as the bean dip ages in the fridge.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/