Write a review
- 4 large organic egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup grape seed oil
- In a food processor combine the egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar, ground mustard and salt.
- With the blade running, slowly drizzle in the oil over a period of 3-4 minutes.
- Mayonnaise is ready when it is thick and creamy. It will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/