Kale Salad with Black Lentils
Write a review
- 3 Bunches of fresh kale
- 3/4 Cup of uncooked black lentils
- 3 Green onions
- 6 Radishes
For Roasted Beet Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1-2 Cups olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup white wine vinegar (can substitute with other vinegars)
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 large shallot
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 roasted beet
- Rinse lentils and cook in boiling water for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Wash and dry fresh kale stocks. Pull apart kale leaves into bite size pieces and place in a salad bowl.
- Chop green onions and add to the salad.
- Wash and chop radishes into julienne strips and add to the salad. Add the lentils and toss all together.
- Add all the dressing ingredients together in a mini chopper or blender. Toss in with salad and enjoy!
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/