Smokey Soy-Free Tamari Roasted Nuts
Write a review
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 to 3 tablespoons tamari (adzuki bean tamari if avoiding soy)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place nuts into a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Roast in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and quickly add the tamari and smoked paprika. Toss together with a spatula.
- Return pan to oven and roast for about 3 minutes more.
- The nuts become crispy when cooled. Store in an airtight jar.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/