Avocado Hummus Dip
Delicious Avocado Hummus -great for dipping veggies or as a 'mayo' on sandwiches.
Write a review
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large or 2 small avocadoes, seeded, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 packed cup arugula
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the beans, avocado, arugula, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
- Gradually add the olive oil until the mixture is creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Also great to use instead of mayo on sandwiches
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/