Delicious Pumpkin Brownies
Write a review
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 1 1/2 cups of oat flour
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15 ounce can cooked pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Soak the dates in a small bowl with 3/4 cups of water for at least 15 minutes
- Place the flour and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Place the soaked dates, the date soaked water, vanilla and milk into the blender.
- Puree until smooth (1-2 minutes)
- Pour the mixture into a bowl of flour and spices
- Add the pumpkin
- Mix until all the dry ingredients are mixed
- Place batter into 8x8 parchment lined or non-stick baking sheet.
- Cook 25-39 minutes or until lightly browned with some cracks on the top.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting
- Serve and enjoy.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/