Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Blackstrap Molasses
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar or Sucanat
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, egg, molasses, melted coconut oil and spices in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add baking soda and stir well to incorporate.
- Chill dough in fridge at least 30 minutes prior to rolling. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sugar and extra cinnamon and place on a small plate or shallow dish. Remove cookie dough from fridge and roll tablespoonfuls into 1 inch balls. Roll cookie dough balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat completely and place on cookie sheet. Do not flatten cookies prior to baking.
- Bake for 89 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack.
Risa Groux Nutrition http://risagrouxnutrition.com/