Category: Main Dishes
- 4 pieces of fresh halibut
- Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 3 handfuls of fresh organic spinach
- Italian seasonings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly sauté garlic in a large saucepan with olive oil on low to medium heat.
- Add halibut and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Turn fish over and let it cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes and spinach.
- Put a lid on the pan and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add Italian seasonings, salt and pepper. Check to see when fish is ready and serve.
- Can be served over quinoa or brown rice. Enjoy!